Monday, September 6, 2010

ALLAH S.W.T Knows Best

mak selalu ckp, "semua ade hikmahnya"... "Sabar"... things are easier said than done... Sometimes I could make it, make myself felt, "yeah, Sabar.... everything is gonna be ok!"... but somehow, it turned out to be.. "For how long? Why me? etc"

mak, whose always make me see the world, life, in a positive way... because of her, I stay still alive in this worst, cruel world! because of her, I felt, "no worries... coz I always have mak to stand by myside"... because of her, I try to become optimist person..

But, mak.. right now, I really don't know what to do.. what to say.. what to think... what am I suppose to do.. what should I do... am I right? or did I do the wrong? am I in the right path? or should I turn to another way?... blurr, blank, empty.. Is it true, if there'll be a hikmah for all this?... tired of praying for hidayah! (Astagfirullah Al-Azim!)..

but, I couldn't even say/talk/discuss to u all these things..

I know your magic word to me, "Sabar... Sabar.. Sabar... Semua ada hikmahnya..."... for that, I try to stand. Build the spirits again to keep stepping in this life. I'll try my best. Trying to be cool again. Relax and chill... Owh! Will I? I don't know. As long as I'm alive, then, it should be ok. Maybe.


~How am I suppose to forget things when I'm always praying for that things to happen?~ I just don't know


p/s : Semua Ada Hikmahnya... Keep hopes alive~!

No comments:

Post a Comment